My rain

Rains is not supposed to make me cry
Rain Shouldn't Hurt This Bad
Cause its water, cause its life
But now it hurts, just like you hurt me...

Your eyes held storms in them
A storm that once I embrace like a fountain of life
And your voice was like thunder.
The kind that makes my heart skip a beat

You became a storm so deathly that trap me entirely
Your arms cracked down on me like lightening
Whenever I tried to pull out an umbrella to save myself from you
I only found myself sinking deeper into that storm

I used to love rain… and you
I could fall asleep to the sound of it… and just thinking of you
I don’t mean the dangerous and ugly kind of rain
But the gentle and beautiful one

You were the kind of rain that comes before a hurricane or tornado.
That rain that looks beautiful at the beginning but then it leaves you in a mess
You were dangerous and terrifying but you where rain and I loved rain
Everybody keeps telling to get off the rain because it can’t be good for me
But I’ve been exposed to you for so long
I’ve been in the rain for so much time now that I can’t seem to get away from it

But I learn, eventually I learn the truth about rain...

Now every time I feel the patter of raindrops against my bruised skin
I shield myself from any possible precipitation.
Now I hate the rain. And I hate you to

1 comentario:

  1. No hay que olvidar que la lluvia es un conjunto de gotas, las cuales al interpretarlos como sentimientos, variados desde las gotas grandes (puede tomarse sentimientos "buenos o satisfactorios"), las gotas pequeñas (puede tomarse sentimientos "malos o destructivos"), todo eso era parte de un ente (ella? ustedes?), error olvidar la lluvia precedente de tormeta, que llegó y no sabía o supiste en que momento fue...
    ¿El cielo o el infierno? ¿El blanco o negro? Esos contrastes que se nos olvidan, darse cuenta de ello, aquí entra esa cuestion de la vida es una gran maestra, que si no aprendes la lección tan genial te la repite... Algo así, me lo parece...
    (Me gusta la facilidad en las palabras con que estructuras sentimiento) ves soy pésima para ello... pero se entiende bastante bien...

    ResponderEliminar