One of those times

A time when i realize that some of the memories i have, are the ones that gonna help me get trough this, my life, that great one that i have, where i have people who love me, just the way i am, that great life in wich i have a family that cares about me, and friends. I mean, im a fucking publish author, thats like, IM A WRITER BITCH YOURE ARGUMENT IS INVALID so why should i continue to cry and trying to get something that obiously is not there for me? 

One of those times when you just say… really??? for the 124234 time she broke her heart, seriously you didnt see that coming? are you blind or some shit? well my friends, my imaginary blog friends, apparently she is blind and guest what? she is still very much inlove so… i wonder is this love or is just simple stupidity cause honestly i have no idea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario