She is everything that i want between my arms
I imagine myself sitting by her side, feeling her heart beat come into unison with mine.
I can see now just how perfect we could be if that distance that separate us could join us now.
Its so entwining that feel of her skin against mine...
Her lungs are filled with breaths of pure satisfaction and joy as she rests her head on my right shoulder.
Her scent is that of a flowery field, a fresh winter breeze swooshing through a redwood forest, and a hint of the indian spice root harmoniously fused as one.
I turn my head and join my lips to the soft delicate skin of her head as she sinks into a sea of peace.
I watch her as she’s taken away by the sleep of night knowing that words are not necessary to whisper,
“I love you”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario