What i want in a girl…

  • Someone who likes horror movies or would at least hold my hand through them.
  • Someone who shall like to cuddle and talk.
  • Someone who likes to give kisses
  • Stay in some nights to watch movies in bed in our pjs.
  • Someone who likes to go out too and have an awesome time even if it means playing Hide n’ Seek in Walmart.
  • Someone who stays romantic even in a relationship.
  • Someone emotional, and isn’t afraid to be open with me about their thoughts and feelings.
  • Someone who likes Harry Potter as much as I do or maybe more.
  • Someone who likes to kind of read.
  • Someone who likes to play board games, and card games. I love them.
  • Someone who I can have an intellectual conversation with.
  • Someone who isn’t afraid to hurt me, or just be with me.
  • Someone who likes Disney movies.
  • Someone who will take care of me when I’m sick.
  • Someone who is willing to go the distance me, because I’d do it for them.
  • Someone who just loves me for who I am, faults and messy bed hair, bad breathe included. Someone who finds me beautiful for everything I am even if I don’t or never will see it.
  • More importantly someone who can make me smile, laugh and blush. Oh, and make me happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario