Just once

Just once im gonna say this and then im just gonna move forward, not looking back, my heart is a little bit broken now, cause yeah, i love someone who doesnt love me back, who just use me to forget about someone else, who try to keep using me wherever she needs her ego boost, but no, im tired i can live like this anymore, waiting for something that is not going to happen, cause i could give her everything but the only thing i cant give her is all the bullshit that she gives her.

Im hurt yes, but is not the first time and i know it wont be the last either so its fine really, i just cant understand how someone can be so damn stupid to trust the words of a person like her, but anyways, thats not of my problem anymore.

I write her a fucking book, i want the oportunity to write my story with her, by her side but no, there must be something really stupid about my proposal cause obviously thats what she things.

So i write this tonight cause im in pain, a lot of pain and it hurts, it hurts to now that a person that i thought was different turn out to be the exact same thing that i once have, cause thats what she is, no worts or better just the same has the girl the she hates so much.

I wish i could say that to her, i wish i could just look at her face and tell her “the game is over i know what this was about” but yeah i trust karma and i know what will come in her way what will happen to the niña that once make me smile but then broke my heart in a way that has never being broken.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario