I hate that...

I still think of you,
I had a dream of you that made me wake up crying,
I still have your number memorized,
I’ve had songs that I’ve dedicated to you and I cry when I listen to them,
I still think about how badly you’ve hurt me,
I hate that you don’t miss me,
I hate that I miss you,
Because of you I go through each day smiling when I’m really falling apart,
How you’re able to smile like you never did anything wrong,
I have my moments of true happiness yet they don’t last long,
I’m constantly reminded that you’re over me,
You’re extremely manipulating you are and you don’t even know it,
How you apologized and said you want to make it up to me when you know there’s nothing you could do to heal this damage,
How all of a sudden you care now,
How you didn’t care when we were together,
How we’re not lovers, friends, or even enemies
How you lied to me about everything from the very start,
How I’ve found someone else yet you’re still in a dark corner in my head,
How its still hard to let go,
This is driving me crazy,
I’m fucking torn because of you,
And most of all I’ll never be the same again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario